Back to the Jetpack plugin. There are so many functions, and because we are in a learning blogging mode we feel it necessary to go through the entire thing, and test and learn all the functions.Will we have a long-term use for them all? Probably not. Will we add, use, and learn them all anyway? Yes we will. We do this because we want all the answers. We love to learn and progress. If a day goes by and we do not learn something meaningful then we need to go back and do it over.
These are the Jetpack functions we worked on and installed, or re-configured today…
– PUBLICIZE => Connect your site to popular social networks and automatically share new posts with your friends.
– NOTIFICATIONS => Monitor and manage your sites activity with Notifications in your Toolbar and on WordPress.com.
– SUBSCRIPTIONS => Allow users to subscribe to your posts and comments to receive a notification via email.
– POST BY EMAIL => Publish posts to your blog directly from your personal email account.
– LIKES => Likes are a way for people to show their appreciation for content you have written. It’s also a way for you to show the world how popular your content has become.
– SHARING => The most super-duper sharing tool on the interwebs. Share content with Facebook, Twitter, and many more.
– SPELLING and GRAMMAR => Improve your spelling, style, and grammar with the “After the Deadline” Proofreading service.
– OMNISEARCH => A single search box, that lets you search anything and everything.
And yes.. this was posted via email…it works great!
Thanks and until next time, so long